Allan Technologies, located at Unit 116/15A Mary Street, Auburn, 2144 NSW, Sydney, NSW (hereinafter: “we” or “us”) is the controller of processing of personal data obtained through the website www.allatech.com.au (hereinafter: “Website”). In this Privacy and cookie statement we explain how we handle the personal data which we obtain from you.
We respect the privacy of our customers and the users of our Website and ensure that the personal information you provide us with is processed in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and is handled confidentially.
For the purpose of data processing, we comply with the standards according to the data protection laws. This means, amongst others, that:
- We clearly state for which purpose(s) we process the personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- We limit collection of personal data to only the personal data which is needed for the legitimate purpose(s);
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- We take adequate security measures to protect your personal data and we require the same from third parties who we entrust to process personal data;
- We respect your right to, upon your request, provide you with insight in, correct, translocate, limit the processing or delete the personal data.
From time to time this privacy and cookie statement will be amended. We will inform you about this by placing an updated version of the privacy and cookie statement on our Website. We recommend you to regularly consult this privacy and cookie statement, in order to stay aware of these changes.
PURPOSE(S) OF DATA PROCESSING
We only process data which you have provided us with yourself through the Website or which we have obtained through your use of the Website. Summarizing, we only process the personal data you have provided us with for the following purposes:
- To process your orders, to inform you about the status of your order and to ensure that your orders are handled as easily and as smoothly as possible (for example by creating a Allan Technologies account).
- To personalize the website for you and to be able to recommend you the products which you might find interesting.
- To be able to answer your questions about, amongst others, our products and/or services.
- If you react to any sale discount or prize contest, to be able to process such sale discount of prize contest, to announce the prize winner and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
- To place product reviews on our Website and to reward one review with a prize every month
- If you have granted your prior permission for this, to inform you about the development of the Website and about special offers and sale discounts by means of a weekly newsletter
- To further develop and improve our website
In addition, phone conversations with the Allan Technologies Distribution customer service can be recorded for the purpose of training, coaching and appraisal of our staff. The records of such phone calls shall be secured and stored in such way that they are not available for non-authorized persons.
We will not process your personal data in another way than described above, unless you have granted us a prior permission for this, it is necessary for the performance of any agreement that we have concluded with you or we are allowed or obliged to do so pursuant to the law.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process the following categories of personal data for the purpose(s) as described in this privacy and cookie statement: Name and address (in some cases optional) Phone number Payment details Login details The questions you asked our staff IP-address Cookie ID
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to the personal data. In this respect, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to your account data is shielded by a user name and a strong password and that our security measures are assessed on a regular basis. Besides, we use SSL-certificates for a safe transfer of your data and communication.
PROVIDING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not sell or provide your personal data to third parties without your prior approval or in cases other than necessary for processing of your order. It may also be possible that we are entitled or obliged to share these data based on the law.
We offer different services on our Website for which we may ask you for your permission to process your request (i.e. for processing of your question and/or processing of an order). Except for your e-mail address, you can determine yourself which data you will provide us with. The data you send us, will be stored for as long as necessary to execute your order or needed for a full response and processing of your request.
On our Website we offer the visitors a possibility to subscribe for a newsletter by which we will inform them weekly about interesting commercial offers and news about Allan Technologies. Your e-mail address will only be added to our subscribers’ list with your permission. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can inform us about this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the opt-out possibility by a designated link in the newsletter. The subscriber database will in no case be provided to third parties.
Below you will find the list of cookies which can be placed and which are being used for functionality purposes, such as measuring of applications and the use thereof.
There are two types of cookies:
- A Permanent cookie remains on the visitor’s computer for a certain time.
- A Sessions cookie is only stored during the site visit. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
Cookies are processed with your consent. If you do wish to accept Cookies, you may turn off cookies in your browser security settings. You can also set the browser ask you a question every time a website tries to place a cookie on your computer. The browser settings can also be used to delete previously stored cookies. See the browser’s help pages for more information. Furthermore, you can also delete cookies manually from your hard drive.
You can always contact us to actively change your cookie consent at any given time.
Note that if you choose not to accept cookies, the functionality will be limited on some web pages. Your consent applies to the following domain: www.allatech.com.au
Your current state: Use necessary cookies only.
Cookie declaration last updated on 23/05/2018 by Cookiebot: